Kate Moss Reinvents Mango
The British model Kate Moss returns to collaborate with Mango and does it to show the best of the company for the next Autumn-Winter 2016/2017.
The new collection of the Catalan firm, of which Moss has undoubtedly made the best possible match (for that reason remains one of the queens of the runways), bets on the casual chic and urges us to invest in basics such as jeans, Blazer jackets or cotton t-shirts.
The only audacity? The military print makes its appearance again after a few years of absence. The colors that impregnate the garments include blue Klein, passion red, earth tones and the always correct and flattering black & white.
The campaign, which has already produced the images and the video making off, is divided into five clearly differentiated trends, namely:
You may also like to read : Dare With The Tube Skirt
– Black & White: a pair of colors perfect to save any unforeseen and for it nothing better than a black blazer and white pants.
– Shorts: following the advice of the most famous stylists, nothing better than wearing shorts without stockings, even ten below zero, but yes, with the white t-shirts Mango proposes.
– Cowboys & blazer: there is no more help to leave the party than a pair of jeans and an American in blue Klein like the one that Moss looks for Mango.
– Military print: Mango is inspired by the Victoria Beckham collection for this fall-winter cloning a bicolor dress that will delight many fashionistas.
– Red passion: the trend of the peplum is again strained in the shops of Mango in a daring red color.
This is not the first time that the most important ambassador of British fashion joins with a lowcost firm to raise it to the top (the criticisms towards this collaboration are splendid and augur well success to Mango). Previously Moss collaborated with the British firm Topshop with special collections.