How to apply metallic makeup
If you have a special event to attend, especially if it is an evening event, one of the makeup trends that are currently sweeping and that you cannot miss is makeup with a metallic and shiny finish, so continue reading and discover all the steps to know how to apply metallic makeup.
Metallic makeup? Do not think that this type of makeup is some type of special coverage for the face, but that it has to do with the metallic finishes that today have many eye shadows, as well as lipsticks, not to mention the illuminators. A really striking type of makeup, that well applied can make you look spectacular. Let’s see how to apply it then.
You will need to:
- Makeup base
- Eyebrow kit
- Eyeshadows in shades of brown, metallic blueberry / tangerine, gray, black and metallic champagne
- Black eyeliner and white eyeliner
- Black mascara
- False eyelashes
- Pink lipstick with metallic finish
- Makeup brushes
Steps to apply metallic makeup
- As always, start from a clean face, apply a foundation that is the best foundation for your skin tone and type. Hide problem areas of the skin with a little concealer and contour your face with a little blush (if you want you can apply one that has a little glitter finish to add more to your metallic “look”).
- Shape your brows perfectly, using the best brow kit depending on your natural brow shade.
- Apply a shade of dark brown eyeshadow in the crease of the eye and blend it well.
- Now, apply a lighter brown on the highest part of the crease.
- On the mobile eyelid, apply the metallic tangerine eyeshadow. On top, apply a bright blueberry pigment. The trick here is to wet the brush before application to get the added metallic shine effect.
- Create a soft brim with a black eyeshadow at the outer corner of the eye. On the lower lid, mix in some bright gray and brown eyeshadows and blend them well.
- Now apply some metallic champagne eyeshadow to the inside of your lower eyelid, near the lash line, with a small brush. This will make your eyes look bigger visually.
- Apply black eyeliner on top. Next, apply black mascara and a white pencil to the waterline.
- Apply false eyelashes to create a more dramatic and luxurious party makeup.
- Now you just have to apply a little highlighter on your face, just above the blush and some pink metallic lipstick and that’s it! you will already look spectacular with your metallic makeup “look”.