The Five Best Beauty Products
I thought about it, not just the five best beauty products of September. And in the end I came to the conclusion that I could not recommend these that you see below. Premise: that it is not one of those strict and that makes the beauty, make-up, make-up, a matter of life or death. On the contrary. What I care about in particular is to take care of my skin and my hair. That is, I like to see them healthy, soft, shiny. Then if the hair is disheveled and makeup a little ‘smudged, eh well I should. It happens. It happens to 99% of women who impigano 4 hours to prepare and just close the door on the landing, are already upset. Without even ordered a glass of white wine.
if I like them myself, they are a disaster, I think they are the right products for you too.
Try them and let me know what you think.
The five best beauty products:
1) DARING GAME Kiko Make Up. It ‘a limited edition, but of those who win instantly seductive shades for the packaging without defect. Risk seems to be the message of this collection that wants to revolutionize the makeup of each woman, with these products for the face, can not help but break out the classics. Find your trump card in the game of seduction.
2) After the summer to prolong and intensify the tan, the compact foundation Bottega Verde SOL MAKE UP. Water resistant enough to be ideal for those who do sports, consists of vitamin E and rice bran oil. The advice? Apply it with a sponge all over your face.
3) For the face: ALOE NECTAR OF BEAUTY Bottega Verde. Would I recommend because the skin will be hydrated for up to 24 h, all day incessantly. Recommended for those who: has the intense rhythms and can not find even a moment to breathe. Just pass this nectar of aloe cream in the morning and then before you go to sleep with skin that always seem quenched.
4) To protect the hair Pantene ProV proposes the ‘DRY OIL from Morocco argan moisturizing effect, especially on the ends. Can be used on wet hair than on dry ones. Recommended for anyone who wants hair silky smooth effect.
5) NARCISO is always NARCISO. I’m talking about Rodriguez that this time is exceeded by proposing the scent for hair that takes the fragrance “For HER.” The sensuality of musk joins a sparkling floral accord with notes of jasmine and lily of the valley. How to use it? Vaporizes the scent after showering on damp hair to intensify and prolong the trail.